Friday 22 March 2013

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush

What is Jelly Pong Pong


Jelly Pong Pong places an ardent emphasis on creating products which evoke the dreamer in you & which clearly defines what it means to be passionate about cosmetics. With such pride in our creation comes a focus on product integrity & efficacy. Great-quality products that work. All our products are made in our own laboratory using bespoke ingredients and under the care of our founder & chemist. Our Integrity Commitment™ ensures we do not use anything that can be potentially damaging like sulfates, pthalates, triclosan, ammonia, alcohol and any animal by-products. More than that, our manufacturing plants are environmentally-conscious and cruelty-free. Jelly Pong Pong is against animal testing. We believe that beauty need not pay this as its price. Our products are tested only on starlets, employees and wonderful friends and family. Beyond that, our test-panel of fans provides the most worthy feedback & ideas so that we are constantly innovating.


















My thoughts on this product

If you have read my March Glossybox post then you will know this is one of the products I received. The March box has been by far my favorite box yet, as it was loaded with great products that I will actually use. The Jelly Pong Pong lip blush is in a shade called Marshmallow but the shade is no where to be seen on the product. The packaging is super cute and has a twisty part at the bottom to allow more product to come out of the tube. I really like the shade as its a nice subtle pink and last on my lips for a good amount of time, although the colour does start to fade after a couple of hours, but it leaves a lovely baby pink shade. The lip blush contains beeswax and ceresin wax for a sheer, smooth application. Once applied the lip blush moisturises and hydrates the lips just like a lip balm would. The lip blush also comes in one other shade called Cranberry, which is a red shade. All in all I love this lip blush and I wear it all the time, because the shade is so pretty and it won't dry out my lips. I would like to try out Cranberry, as I'm a sucker for red lipstick. However I don't think this product is worth £12.00. 



Have you tried this lip blush? Leave a comment and tell me what you think. 

❤     

You can buy this product at Jelly Pong Pong.


2 comments:

  1. HAHA. The name so cute. Jelly Pong Pong!! And the color very sweet too. But, this lipstick almost the same as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick reminds me of a lot of cheaper lipsticks on the market, thats one of the reasons I think this one is not worth its price tag.

      Paula xx

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x