Sunday 17 March 2013

NO CLOGS ALLOWED INTENSIVE-ACTION PORE-REFINING FACIAL PEEL

No Clogs Allowed Intensive - Action Pore - Refining Facial Peel........what a mouthful! 


There is nothing I like doing better on a Sunday night than taking a couple of hours out for me time, what I call pamper night. One of the things I really enjoy is slapping a lovely mask treatment on my face, and you guessed it No Clogs Allowed is one of my current favorites. I've tried quite a few of S&G products, and I honestly think they are worth the hype. 

No clogs allowed is a very thick creamy coloured cream, and the consistency reminds me of a mud mask. This mask treatment can be used once or twice a week, I tend to only use this once a week. As soon as the cream comes into contact with the skin there is an instant warming sensation, which I find to be really soothing. The texture is a little grainy because the cream contains pumice. While your rubbing the cream into the skin, the pumice feels a little rough but its actually exfoliating the skin a little, which is fantastic at removing dead skin cells, plus the mask starts to heat up quite a bit more. Don't be put off by the pumice as the grainy texture soon melts away once you have rubbed it into the skin and the heat is really soothing and not uncomfortable in the slightest. The cream has a fruity / minty smell which isn't over bearing at all. You can use this cream in two different ways, rinse away for a fast refresh, or wait 3-5 minutes for a deep cleanse. 





You get a little cute pink sponge included, which is perfect to remove the mask. The sponge is 100% cellulose (man made) made from wood fibers, the sponge is also Eco Friendly as its biodegradable.  




This treatment mask is suitable for all skin types, but its best for greasy blackhead prone skin. Once the mask has been removed my skin feels soft, smooth and very refreshed. Another important ingredient in this cream is Salicylic Acid which helps to heal current spots and blemishes but most importantly helps reduce blackheads and pimples. 




On the back of the tube it insists you to shake the tube well before use, but no matter how much you shake the tube you will still end up with oil dribbling out of the tube. This is the only thing I dislike about the product and the fact the oil leaks out of the tube. I normally throw away products if they leak oil because I can't stand the texture or the mess it makes, but I decided to keep the tube in a cup because I love the product so much. 

All in all I think this is a great product that I enjoy using with fantastic results to go with it. Since using this treatment mask once a week, every week my blackheads have clearly reduced and I don't get nowhere near as many as I did. It really does make your skin a lot more manageable as well as soft and smooth. 

I bought my tube from my local Boots store and payed £11.00 for 100ml, some of you may think its a bit on the pricey side, but Boots normally have Soap & Glory on offer at 3 for 2. The product lasts me a long time, as I only use it once a week so all in all I think its a good buy. 

I would definalty buy this product again and I highly recommend this to people with oily blackhead prone skin. 

12 comments:

  1. So pleased you posted this, I get dreadful black heads and have been looking for a good face mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to get some of this!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely need to check this out, love Soap&Glory!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want it - want anything that works on blackheads :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great ! And I really need to get rid of my blackheads so I think I will be trying this !Thanks for the review ! Check my blog out and maybe even follow ? And on bloglovin ? I will follow back :)

    http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope it helps you! :)

      Sure I'll check out your blog x

      Delete
  6. Love the packaging and the sound of it, but oil dribbling out - ick! By the way, I might grab that Hello Kitty widget if you don't mind x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the oily part is the only thing I don't like about it because it leeks so I have to store it in a little hello kitty mug lol.

      Yes of course, feel free to grab it :)

      Paula x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x