Saturday 16 March 2013

Suedeberry Velvetines by Lime Crime







I'm a huge fan of bright red lipstick, its my statement shade, and most loved colour from my family of lip products. I came across this beautiful lipstick on the Lime Crime website and I knew I had to try this!  














First of all I rave about Lime Crime's packaging it never fails to impress me, its always so quirky and unique. The lipstick comes a cute box, which I can't bring myself to throw away because it's so pretty. The product comes in a classic lip gloss package with, a lip gloss applicator. The lip gloss applicator is a little tricky to use at first, I admit it took me a while of practicing before I was comfortable applying it. Be warned if you make a mistake its a nightmare to correct, as this lipstick is made to stay. The staying power of this lipstick is like no other I have used before, it stays in place all day and I've never had to touch up. Once applied the consistency is very glossy and you only need to apply a little, in a couple of seconds the product dries to a very nice matte finish, which I adore. This lipstick is so comfortable I forget I'm even wearing any, its also kiss proof it will not budge or stain your boyfriends face. 


I'm wearing this product here 

All in all I simply love this lipstick, its a lovely matte shade, with outstanding staying power, waterproof, vegan and cruelty free. I recommend this to lovers of bright red matte lipsticks and lovers of darker shades of reds, as their is another shade called Red Velvet available. 

It would be amazing if Lime Crime brought out other shades of this lipstick, what do you think? 


xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ive been trying to order this product but it has been sold out when I check. Looks awesome xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lime Crime is very popular and always seems to be sold out. I have a couple of websites you could try, if you haven't already.

      Paula x

      Delete
  2. looks amazing!Especially with that hair!:) I desperately want this!!!Maybe one day! :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you should really try this out, its amazing!

      Paula x

      Delete
  3. This is very nice and bright love the matte effect, I have bought 1 lipstick D'lilac from eBay a year ago however it was UK based but I take it you purchase from the US website? if so how long does delivery take as I was considering trying the Poison Berry Lipstick and Gloss :D ? xx

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't buy from the official website because the products are never in stock. I normally order from:
      www.cutecosmetics.co.uk/lime-crime-90-c.asp
      www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/brand/lime-crime
      http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/lime-crime-m-13.html

      However, stock is also normally quite low on these sites to, but once they are available the delivery take 3-5 days.

      I have been told buying from the official website can take up to 6 weeks and there is a about £7.00 delivery charge.

      Hope I helped!

      Paula x

      Delete
    2. Ohh thanks I will be looking into these that was a lot of help haha and I did check the postage price on the US website and it was very expensive but really wanted to try the new lip range :( but will check these out thanks so much x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x