Tuesday 30 July 2013

L’Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks

 

Hello my lovely readers today I’m doing a quick review on the L’Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks in the shades Fashionist Pink and Cheeky Magenta. First of all the packaging looks and feels more expensive that it actually is, and for the price of £7.99 I think there fantastic quality. There are 10 shades available ranging from nudes, pinks, peaches, purples and reds and the formula is a mix between a balm and a lightweight gel. L’Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks have a soft velvety texture that glides on the lips leaving them with a subtle tint and a glossy finish. I’ve been wearing these lipsticks a lot this summer because they are easy to wear and are very moisturising. They last on my lips for a good two hours before starting to fade, but the colour is still noticeable, and provides much more coverage that a gloss but not as much as a lipstick.

Swatches 


Wearing Lipsticks 




























I’m much more of a bold coloured lipstick wearer, but there are many times I just want quick splash of colour and these lipsticks are perfect for those times. I don’t need to use a lipliner with these lipsticks as they are the kind of lipsticks you can apply without a mirror. All in all I love these lipsticks and I’m so glad I purchased them, now my red lipsticks can have a day off.   

Have you tried the L’Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks?
Let me know what you think. 

You can buy these lipsticks here:


4 comments:

  1. Those look very moisturizing! Those are both really pretty summer colors. Great post! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are moisturizing and feel very lightweight on the lips.

      Love
      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete
  2. This is a great review!

    I've been eyeing up these lipsticks for a while definitely think I might get them now!

    New follower :)

    how-lovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you liked tinted lip balms then I think you will love these lipsticks :3

      Thanks I will follow you too!!

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x