Wednesday 3 July 2013

Liebster Award!!






Hello my beautiful readers I got a comment on my blog this morning from the lovely Miss Laura Bora, telling me she has nominated me for the Liebster Awards!! Be sure to check out her blog! I am so excited and happy to have been nominated by Laura, thank you very much!!

The Rules:
You must link the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
You must pick 10 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Here are my answers to Laura’s questions:

1. What made you start blogging?
I started my own blog because I had been creating make up looks on myself, for the last year and lots of people asked me what products I used and how I learnt how to do make up. So I decided to make a blog and do reviews on products that I used to create make up looks. Suddenly I found myself really enjoying blogging and started doing hauls, favorites, empties etc.. and people were taking such a big interest in my blog. So now my blog is my own little place to share my opinions on all things beauty as well as it being a big hobby of mine.

2. What is one makeup product that you cannot live without?
Foundation popped into my mind straight away! I would be lost without it. I have pretty bad skin and foundation really helps me mask my problem areas, I generally feel more confident when I’m wearing it.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would love to visit Japan because it’s somewhere I could relax, and I would love to get to know some Japanese people and learn their language. Obviously I would go on a crazy ass shopping spree and probably spend a whole day in the HUGE Hello Kitty shop. It has always been somewhere I’ve wanted to go since being a child.

4. What's your favourite TV show right now?
I don’t watch a huge amount of TV but the one program I find myself watching is Hollyoaks! However I am very disappointed Emmett Scanlan has left, it will never be the same without him!!

5. Who is your style icon?
Porcelain Black without a doubt!! I adore that woman.

6. What is your favourite lipstick?
Lime Crime Suedeberry Velvetine lip colour is my overall favourite because it’s such a bright long lasting red shade.

7. What is your favourite part about blogging?
My favourite part of blogging is getting feedback  from my readers who have took notice of my opinions and tried the products I love and ended up loving them, themselves. I’m a person that likes to give advice and help to others and blogging enables me to do that.

8. What is your best makeup tip?
My best make up tip is to prevent lip product from going on the teeth. I love wearing red lipstick and this tip prevents the horrid lipstick teeth. Apply one coat of lip product, then blot it with a tissue, apply a second coat, and blot again, put your finger in the mouth and press the lips in to finger and pull your finger out. All the lipstick that would go on your teeth is now around your finger, sounds funny but it works!!

9. Why did you choose the name for your blog?
I wanted to name my blog something simple and sweet, so I thought to myself: My blog is about beauty, and the blog is by me Paula Piranha. That’s how I came up with Beauty By Paula, nothing special just real.

10. How long have you had your blog?
I’ve had my blog since 23/02/2013!!

My nominees are:

Amy from the thepowderednose, Natalie from beautynmore, Sarah from entirely-sarah, Mali from maliberrymakeup, Rozie from trustbeautydreams, Kasia from kasiasbeautydiary, Bea from beatricenotyetlost, Laura from prettyluxuries, Kylie from sweetrocknrolljunkie, Ana from thedevilsadvocate2093


Questions for my nominees are:

1. The best and worst foundation you have ever used and why?
2. What is your favourite nail polish brand and why?
3. Are you a drug store girl or high end?
4. What is your favourite cosmetic brand and why?
5. How many blog posts, do you post a week?
6. Who is your favourite beauty you tuber/guru and why?
7. The best and worst thing about blogging and why?
8. Which beauty regime do you find to be a chore and why?
9. If you could work for one cosmetic brand, which would you choose and why?
10. What is your favourite shade of lipstick? 


I hoped you liked this post and thank you again Laura for nominating me! Feel free to leave a comment with your answers to any of the questions even if I haven't nominated you. 








6 comments:

  1. Thanks for involving me huni! Would love all your girlies onto follow me on Bloglovin!!
    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome!
      Of course I will follow you on Bloglovin, however I'm new to it so It may take me a while to get used to it.

      Love
      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! & thank you!

      Love
      Paula Piranha x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x