Saturday 27 July 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Blog Award third time

This morning I received an email from the lovely Amy Grace letting me know she has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I was absolutely over the moon to be nominated for the third time since I started blogging, I must be doing something right. It means ever so much to me that people and other bloggers are taking the time to read my blog and actually like what they are reading. If you are a blogger yourself you will know how much time, dedication and effort being a blogger is but also how rewarding it can also be. I never ever thought my blog would be recognised and appreciated so much and I want to thank all my readers for helping me get this far. 


The Rules 
You must link back to the person who nominated you. 

You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers 
You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer 
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees


Questions asked by Amy Grace 

1. What’s your Favorite old school board game?
I have never been much of a board game player; I’ve always been into video games.  My favorite old school video game would be Resident Evil Nemesis.   

2. If you had to shop at one make-up counter for the rest of your life, which one would it be??
It would have to be the MAC counter because it’s the only brand that offers everything that I need.

3. Would you rather Champagne or Red wine?
I actually don’t drink alcohol but If I did it probably would be champagne.  

4. Where is your favorite place to get away and relax?
The bath, the one place I can be on my own and relax. My second favorite place would be at the park with my dogs.

5. Who/What is your biggest life inspiration? 
Porcelain Black without a doubt, she so bold and beautiful, full of attitude and confidence.

6. What is your go to colour of Lipstick?
 Red lipstick any day

7. What language do you wish that you had learnt at school?
 French it would be easier to use Hello Coton. 

8. What’s your idea of a perfect night in?
 A cosy night in with a handsome guy (Emmett Scanlan) playing video games, watching horror movies and eating Chinese and Ice Cream. 

9. What’s your best memory from your Childhood?
I actually have no idea I wasn’t the best behaved child. It would probably be winning some art award at the local council or meeting Santa Claus.  

10. What’s the First thing you do in the morning?
Bad I know but a fruity herbal tea and a cigarette. 

11. What colour eyes do you have? If you could change them, would you?
My eyes are a weird blue/green/grey colour but if I could change them I would love to have bright blue eyes.

My Nominees: 
Victoria Ivy from Victoriaivyxo
Lousie from lookatmebeauty
Yige From Yet Another Makeup Blog
Bea From Beatrice Not Yet Lost


(I only got four blogs, simply because I didn’t want to choose people for the sake of it.)

My questions for my nominees are:
What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
Favourite make up brand?
What is your style?
Favorite shop?
Favorite colour to wear on your nails?
Style inspiration?
Bad habits?
Favorite ice cream?
Lipstick or lipgloss?
Music of Tv?


4 comments:

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x