Tuesday 30 April 2013

Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper




Lime Crime's Eye Shadow Helper now comes in a squeezable tube rather that the little blue pot. I never had the chance to try the product when it was in the pot packaging, but I have had the chance to try the product in the updated squeezable tube. First of all I really like the squeezable tube packaging because it’s a lot easier to use. I'm guessing using the little pot would be a bit messier as I would probably end up with the product up my nails. The first time I used it is was very hard to get out of the tube, I had to squeeze pretty hard, but once I used it a few times it became a lot easier to get from out of the tube. As with all Lime Crime packaging it never fails to impress me as their packaging and products always look fun and magical. The product itself is very smooth and lightweight and blends into the skin beautifully. The product is a beige colour but once blended into the skin it becomes transparent, giving the perfect canvas for eye make-up. It’s so amazing because it makes eye make-up ever brighter making your eyes really pop, its crease proof, water proof, touch proof and keeps your eye make-up stay beautiful all day long. Great if you have oily eyelids or want to make shadow brighter, very soft and creamy......


I love this product and I will buy it again!

Where to buy: Lime Crime Website 




4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try this out :P defo need to buy it sounds amazing great for when your wearing shadow for long periods of time xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this it makes my make up so much nicer and long lasting x

      Delete
  2. Wow the make-up is amazing ! Like a perfect sunrise, I wish I could do that one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Just practice practice practice and you will get there :)

      Paula Piranha x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x