Monday 29 April 2013

Eldora Lashes B184*




I'm a huge fan of false lashes because I like my eyes to look big and dramatic. Eldora kindly sent me these lashes and a couple of others to try. I was so exited to try them because they all look so insane.  




























(Sorry about the lashes looking yucky I had just been wearing them and I didn't have time to wash them) 

The false lashes are synthetic and are really good quality, in the picture the lash has been worn twice and In need of a wash. Most my other false lashes are cheap from Ebay and I have washed them over and over and they are still perfectly fine to wear. I'm pretty certain these lashes will last me even longer because of their quality and strength. 



Each pair of false lashes come with a small tube of eyelash glue, and Eldora's glue is the best glue I have ever used. I've tried many different brands of eyelash glue including Due Lash and I honestly can't get away with it, I have so much trouble getting my false lashes to stick and it takes about 5 tries to get it to work. But Eldora's glue made it all so much easier and stress free, I simply applied a little glue to the lash and waited  30 seconds until the glue changed from blue to clear and applied the lash with tweezers. First try and the lash couldn't of been applied any better. 





All in all I love these false lashes and I can't wait to try my other pairs. They don't irritate my eyes and the glue keeps the false lashes on util I'm ready to remove them. I will be buying Eldora false lashes in future!! Keep checking my blog for other Eldora Reviews. 

Where to buy: Eldora Website 



2 comments:

  1. your makeups are amazing!!! I had some from this brand in a glossybox but they were WAY too huge for me!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I love them, the bigger the better for me lolz

      Paula Piranha,
      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x