Saturday 27 April 2013

Barry M Nail Polishes





























I picked these three polishes up last week in my local Superdrug, the three for two offer had me tempted. So I decided to choose Blueberry Ice Cream and Strawberry Ice cream because I had been looking for polishes in these shades for a while. As per usual with most three for two offers I always get stuck on the last item (the free one) and I never know what to choose, so I randomly  chose Bright Purple. 


A few days later I decided to apply some of my polishes on to some nail wheels so it would be easier for me to chose colours when wanting to paint my nails or nail art.  





















Here are two of the nail wheels I created, each nail has two coats of polish applied. I've marked my three new polishes so you can get an idea of what the shades look like. 



































Just like all my other Barry M polishes they are great quality, easy to apply and they have all last between 10-15 days. But it always helps to use a decent quality top coat. I love blueberry and strawberry ice cream but I don't like the bright purple so much because I was hoping it would be a *bright* purple but its quite dark in my opinion. 

I will be purchasing more Barry M nail polishes because they have lots of pretty colours to choose from and I really like the quality of the nail polishes. 


Where to buy: 




4 comments:

  1. tu as de très belle couleur
    http://conseilcosmetique.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog layout :-) and also like these nail polish colours perfect for spring, really want to try the deep purple looks amazing! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I needed a change.
      I love Barry M polishes, the purple one is nice I just expected it to be brighter.

      Paula Piranha
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x