Wednesday 27 February 2013

Night Cream In Shining Armour by Soap and Glory



























This lovely jar of night cream by Soap and Glory is my skin saviour at the moment, and will definitely stay in my night time skin care routine for some time. I always like to end my night time skin care routine with a night cream to treat my skin and make it lovely and soft and supple for the next morning, which makes my make-up even better. The dreamy and eye catching jar, which looks great on my dressing table contains 50mls of product at a price of £13.00. The jar has lasted me four months and I’m sadly using the last little bit of product I have left. But overall I think it’s a good price to pay for the amount of time it has lasted me, not to mention my results. 



The cream is a very rich and thick texture that smooth’s over my skin with ease, without feeling greasy or sticky and slowly hydrates my skin over the night. I was truly amazed the first time I used the cream because I had never had these results of super soft, healthy and hydrated skin by using a night cream before.   

I honestly can’t praise this night cream enough! If you have dry skin this is great for use every night because it will give you super soft skin in no time. I sometimes use this night cream as a mask in the harsh winter months when I’m indoors on a Sunday, to give my skin the help it deserves to get it back feeling supple and healthy.

I will be buying another jar very soon :D 

2 comments:

  1. I used to apply my day moisturiser at night, but with all the anti-acne treatment, my face began to flake. Been using night cream (Shiseido) for just a few weeks now and what a difference! I always love Soap and Glory and think I should try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With every night cream I've used I have never noticed any difference in my skin. But i got this night cream in a 3 for 2 offer in boots on a wim cause i didn't know what else to buy lol. The first time I used it i was so happy with it, could not believe how soft my skin was the next morning. Not to mention the fragrance it smells so nice and its oily on my skin even though it has a thickish consistency.

      Another product I highly recommenced!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x