Wednesday 27 February 2013

Elemis Fresh Skin Exfoliating Face Wash

Elemis is a British Spa brand, and their skin care products are aimed at teenage's and woman in their twenties. Today I'm reviewing Fresh Skin Exfoliating Face Wash.  

Elemis does not test on animals! 


First of all I really like the very functional tube packaging, and the fact the tube is a lovely purple colour which is appealing to me and probably a lot of teenagers and woman in their twenties. This gel based product contains active raw ingredients such as seed oil, apple, blackcurrant, cherry powder, jojoba beads, to gently polish and help refine skin texture. Enriched with mandarin and aniseed to soften and condition, leaving skin clear, brighter and more radiant. Like some exfoliants this one does not contain alcohol which is great because alcohol can strip the skin of precious oils. 

Exfoliating your skin is important, even if you only do this once or twice a week. By exfoliating your encouraging new skin cells and improving circulation as well as getting rid of dead skin cells. 


The one thing that really hit me before I even applied this onto my skin was the scent, it smells fruity and its very uplifting. When using this you don't need to use a lot, as a little goes a long way and you can use this every day as its a daily wash. I didn't experience any irritation with this product and it feels gentle, although there is quite a lot of jojoba beads they are not too abrasive to my skin.


I have used most of the product in my 30mls sample tube and I'm delighted with my results. I love using this exfoliating face wash simply because of its scent but mostly because it leaves my skin feeling soft and radiant. 

Remember A scrub a day keeps the grime away...

I'm seriously considering purchasing a 100mls tube at the price of £12.00. 

2 comments:

  1. It's on offer at superdrug atm! £9.99 instead :)
    I got this in a glossybox and I agree, it smells gorgeous! I am quite fond of it.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I think I may have to treat myself to a full sized tube then!! :D
      I got my sample from glossy box to tehe.

      Paula x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x