Tuesday 6 August 2013

Loving Lately



Collection Lipstick in Pink Shock: This lipstick is part of Collections Lasting Colour range and It's the first lipstick I have ever tried by Collection. I was casually browsing Superdrug one day on the hunt to find a bright, opaque, long lasting lipstick and I came across this beauty. I absolutely love this shade because it's a subtle bright pink and what I would call a statement lipstick. I've bought pink lipsticks in the past and hated them because they just look tarty and yucky. It has a smooth application and feels moisturising on the lips. I was surprised at the lasting time because the lipstick was under £4.00 and didn't expect it to last as well as it does. I worse this lipstick out for a meal and I didn't need to re-apply after the meal which was very unexpected. I'm going to try other shades from collection because this one has won me over.




















Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in shade 101: This lipstick is one of my most worn lipsticks because it's the perfect everyday shade for me. It's a subtle bubblegum pink shade and goes well with any outfit. It's easy to apply and very convenient if I'm in a rush to get ready. The consistency is soft and creamy leaving a lovely matte finish. Because the lipstick is matte is has a decent lasting time but it makes my lips the tiniest bit dry but nothing extreme or I won't be wearing it everyday. Revlon have a lipstick very similar to this one called Pink Pout but it has purple undertones to it. I have already purchased another shade from the Kate Moss collection which I will do a review on very soon.























Lime Crime Lipstick Airborn Unicron: I adore Lime Crime and I adore this lipstick, the packaging is super cute with bright purple packaging and a sparkly holographic unicorn design. The lipstick is an opaque medium violet and definitely a statement shade. It’s super creamy and packed full of pigment that lasts all day. It doesn’t make my lips feel dry nor does it settle in lip lines or bleed. It’s just a beautiful lipstick that I enjoy wearing. Lime Crime have so many amazing shades I have no idea which to choose next.

























Hope you enjoyed today's post; do you wear any of these shades?
What are you favourite lipsticks of right now?