Thursday 15 August 2013

Glossy Box August 2013 - High Flyers


Emite Make-up Eyelash Curler from Sweden (Full size £19.83) - Developed with professional make-up artists these eyelash curlers certainly look the part and they come with three additional refill pads. My overall favourite item in this month’s box because I’ve been meaning to purchase a new eyelash curler and this one looks pretty decent.  

Tresemme Platinum Strength Concentrated Treatment Shot from USA (Shot size 15ml £1.49) I haven’t used Tresemme hair care products for a long time because they didn’t do anything for my hair. However this is a keratin treatment and I’ve been using keratin a lot lately because it leaves my hair soft and smelling gorgeous.

Oceane Makeup Remover Pen from Brazil (Not yet available in the UK)– I’m always creating new make-up looks so mistakes are forever taking place and this is where this tool comes in handy. Sadly if I do end up liking this tool I won’t be able to re-purchase as it’s not yet available in the UK. But in all honestly I have no problem using cotton buds and make-up remover to tackle any mistakes.

UrbanVeda Daily Radiance Face Wash from India (Sample size 20ml Full Size £7.99) - The UrbanVeda range has been formulated to naturally combat pollution, leaving skin less vulnerable to the environment. This daily radiance face wash contains turmeric, papaya and coriander. I enjoy trying new skincare products and this product  seems promising.

Jelly pong pong 2-in-1 eyeliner and shadow from UK (Full size £10.50) I’ve had a few products from this brand in my Glossybox and found myself loving them. This is a multi-tasking product that can be used as eyeliner and shadow, so I’m looking forward to trying it out. One thing I've noticed is the shades are never stated on the products which I find to be annoying.


Again I have enjoyed this month’s Glossy box even though there were a few things I wasn’t jumping for joy about but it’s the surprise I look forward to most. As usual I’m looking forward to next month’s Glossy box (September my birthday month)!

What do you think of this month's Glossy Box?