Wednesday 27 February 2013

Orico London Rich Face Oil

Orico London Rich Face Oil is made in England and its 100% natural which I love. This oil contains Tamanu, Vitamin E, Jojoba and Rosehip as well as other lovely natural ingreniants. 

Very importantly this oil is Paraben free and Cruelty Free. 


Orico London Rich Face Oil is the first face oil I have ever used and I have to say I really like this stuff. This oil can be used for all skin types especially dry and dehydrated skin. It is rich in omega oils to revitalise the skin. I like to use this oil in the harsh winter months when my skin gets drier that normal. I use the oil by using it as a face mask, so when I'm relaxing in the bath I leave the oil on my face for about an hour. I sometimes apply it on my face and leave it on over night instead of a night cream, but only when my skin is begging to be fed and relived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x