Saturday 27 July 2013

GEO XTRA WT-A02* Review

A while ago Geo Coloured Lenses kindly let me choose a pair of circle lenses from their online store. I choose the GEO XTRA WT-A02 because I was attracted to the colour and design. These lenses are available in plano only, they have a diameter of 15.0mm, a base curve radius 8.60mm, 38~42% water content and are one year disposable.


These lenses are soft which makes them pretty easy to pop in and out of the eyes. Once wearing them they took me a couple of minutes to get used to, after that I was ready to apply eye makeup. I wear quite heavy eye makeup including false lashes (top and lower) while wearing these lenses and I had no irritation at all. I wear these lenses for 6-8 hours each time and they are so comfortable I completely forget I'm even wearing them. I have never experienced these lenses to pop out from my eye themselves, they have always stayed put.

I use a muti-purpose disinfecting solution for silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses to care for my circle lenses. I wash my hands; clean my lenses, clean the I use a muti-purpose disinfecting solution for silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses to care for my circle lenses. I wash my hands; clean my lenses, clean the lens case, and leave my lenses to soak in this solution. I change the solution that I have in the storage case every three weeks, and haven’t had any problems so far.





Before make 

With make up


My normal eye colour

I've been wearing these lenses a lot recently because they are super comfortable and easy to wear. They are absolutely stunning and very doll like and I find these lenses to be quite dramatic, but not over dramatic as they can be worn everyday whereas wearing bright red lenses are more likely to be worn for an occasion. *However not in my case. I really like the black lining and black pattern on these lenses as they give and extra oompf and the white of my eyes look whiter. I also find the lenses to really enlarge my eyes giving the doll like look.
 


Do you wear contact lenses? If so why not try GeoColouredLenses.

Remember they have free worldwide shipping!



4 comments:

  1. I totally agree that after wearing geo lenses, I have to say they are much more comfortable for me than the ones I've tried in the past and would LOVE to try the other colors next.
    Cheap Geo Contacts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them insanely comfortable I forget I'm even wearing them. Dying to try other contacts for Geo.

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x