Sunday 28 July 2013

July All Used Up

Hello everybody! It’s that time again to finally give the bin man my used up junk, well actually I’m a little early but I can’t stand having junk laid around so I thought I would get it posted and out of the way. Once again it seems I have gone through a fair amount of stuff, it’s actually quite surprising. So here goes.


























Elemis Freshskin Skin Clear Mattifying: Moisturiser I have been rationing this moisturiser like crazy because I absolutely love it; it has to be one of my favourite moisturisers ever! It’s a mattifying moisturiser and is specially formulated for oily and blemish prone skin. It changed the look, feel and behaviour of my skin for the better, really helped with spots and kept my oily combination skin at bay. You can read my full review about this product and some others from the Freshskin range from Elemis HERE. I will be buying this in the future without a doubt. Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make-up Remover: Sometimes when I run out of things, I have a change and buy the product I need from a difference brand, and boy did I make a bad decision with this product. I picked this product out from a choice of others because I’ve heard amazing things about Simple, and Simple claim that their products are kind to the skin and this product would be kind to the eyes. I will give them 10 out of 10 for this product being kind to the eyes, it didn’t irritate or sting my eyes but by the time I managed to remove half of my eye make-up my eyes were red and sore. This eye make-up remover seriously fails for me, it is gentle on the eyes at first but it’s incredibly bad at removing anything, and I made my eyes red and sore just trying. I will not ever by this product again, it’s not for me. Avon Anew Skin Transforming Primer: Is a white cream with a soft light texture that applies to skin very easily leaving a transparent finish. This primer contains light reflecting particles and ingredients that are beneficial for the skin as it is an anti-ageing serum. My make-up stayed on day and helped to control my skin form becoming as shiny. It’s a good primer but I wouldn’t buy this particular one again because it’s aimed for mature skin and doesn’t benefit me all that much. Collin Resultime Anti-Age Signnes Visibles Eye Contour Cream: This eye cream uses specific active ingredients to fight the five signs of ageing the eye contour area: dark circles, puffiness, fat pockets, wrinkles and sagging. This light cream has a soft texture and is easily applied to the eye area and instantly making the area feel softer and cared for. I have to somewhat agree with the companies claim because I saw a difference in the first couple of uses. My eyes looked less tired and dark, and it generally made me feel good about myself. I can’t say too much about this product because I only had the sample size but I had no problems using it and I was a little sad to run out. Unfortunately I won’t be buying this product any time soon because I find it be quite expensive. However It is an amazing eye cream. 

 Avon’sBlackberry and Vanilla Bubble Bath: I love Avon bubble bath to start with because you get a lot of product for the money and the bubble bath is very bubbly and they all smell divine. I like how the bottle is ribbed if that’s the correct way of putting it because it’s easy to measure how much product you’re putting in the bath, and seeing how much is left.  I love Avon Bubble Baths and I will continue to purchase them.


  
AvonMoroccan Argan Oil:  Comes in glass bottle with a pump dispenser and holds 30 ml of product. It’s thick golden oil which can be applied to dry or damp hair and is not sticky at all nor does it make my hair greasy. It leaves my hair looking sleeker, shiny, and soft and keeps my hair from becoming dry. I’ve also noticed it helps with drying time which is a bonus because I have super thick hair. I have already repurchased this about seven times and I will continue to do so. All in all I love this product just wish it was available in a bigger amount, as 30 ml doesn’t last me very long. Avon Dry Ends Serum: Again this comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser holding 30ml of product, and again I do wish it was available in a bigger amount.  The product is a clear serum and isn’t sticky nor makes my hair greasy. Since using it my hair feels softer, sleeker and my dry spit ends for bleaching have drastically improved. To me this product is my little life saver and I simply love It and I will continue to repurchase this over and over. Avon Naturals Shea andApricot Detangling Spray: Oh my god this smells gorgeous and I knew I would like it before I even bought it as I’m addicted to Shea Butter. It detangles any knots or tangles in the hair while leaving the hair smelling amazing. However I do prefer Avon Naturals Kids Crazy Hair Tamer because I find it to tackle my knots better, so for that reason I won’t buy this product again, I will stick to my favourite one. But It does smell amazing!!

So there you have it, all the products I have used up this month. 
What have you been using up lately?



6 comments:

  1. I love Simple products for the money. Elemis is one of my favourites but Simple always seems to win right before pay day!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty I haven't used a great deal of Simple products, but the eye make-up remover has kinda put me off. But maybe something will catch my eye :)

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete
  2. Seeing that Avon bubble bath with the notches on the bottle made me really nostalgic! My mom always, always, always had Avon bubble bath when I was younger. Great post.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty85.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the stuff been using it for years!

      I will check out your blog and follow you :D

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete
  3. Hi :)
    Just letting you know that I adore your blog and tagged/nominated you for the Liebster award (sorry if you've done it already!)
    Check out my post here

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya!!
      Thank you for nominating me this means such a lot to me :)

      Here's my post http://xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/nominated-for-liebster-blog-award.html

      Love
      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x