Friday 31 May 2013

Loving Lately




















Mua is such an amazing brand, I can't help but try their products. Today I'm doing a post about three of my favourite Mua products.

Bronzer shade 3: Mua have three shades to choose from and they are £1.00 each! !I really like this bronzer because it isn't too orange / dark for my very pale skin tone. I have to be so careful when it comes to bronzers because some of them can make me look kind of dirty looking, if I apply to much. But this one does the job perfectly, and I don't have to be frightened of over loading my brush. It gives natural looking cheekbones in an instant.

Blusher shade 1: Mua have five shades to choose from but they have brought out new shades so there is a total of eleven blushers to choose from, all for £1.00 each!! These blushes are in my top five because of the colour payoff and lasting time.

Undress Your Skin Highlight Powder: This is a amazing product for the price of £3.00, Its not the best highlight I've used but I've been using it a lot lately. It gives a lovely healthy glow to your face. Great to be used on the brow bone, down the centre of the nose, cupids bow, tops of cheekbones.

I bought my Mua products  from Superdrug but you can also by them from the offical Mua website

Whats your favorite Mua Products?


4 comments:

  1. I need a new blusher and 'Shade 1' looks really nice. You can't go wrong for a pound! :) x
    http://silverscreenbeautyqueen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing for £1.00!! I've been using this blusher none stop, I love it!!

    I'll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for messaging me on SheSaidBeauty!
    I love MUA and it's great to read some more reviews on them, definately need to try out their highlighting powder (sadly it was out of stock today when I made my order, so I think I shall be raiding my local superdrug to see if they stock it!)
    Following :D
    Emily
    http://bambisbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! No worries :)
    I love Mua tooo, some of their products are fabulous! Yes the highlighting powder is really nice.

    You should let me know what you think once you have tried it :D

    Thank you for following, I will follow you back :D

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x