Tuesday 30 July 2013

Yes Nurse Hand Cream Review*



























This lovely hand cream is from a brand called ‘Yes Nurse’ and it’s packed full of active Maniuka Honey and Omega 3, 6 and 9. The packaging is fresh and simple and perfect to keep in your hand bag or make up bag. The hand cream has a very fresh and natural kind of scent to it. I like this hand cream above all my others because it’s none-greasy. Only a little needs to be used at one time to give your hands a hydrating treat. Once applied I can see and feel the effects, my hands instantly feel moisturised and they look a lot smoother. Even after washing my hands or washing dishes my hands still feel all lovely. So this hand cream is great for people who are always washing up or having their hands in water a lot (my mam).  It’s a great quality hand cream for the price of £4.95.

You can buy this here:

Have you used this hand cream before?


2 comments:

  1. Such a good price, I love L'occitane but they are expensive! I'll have to try this when I run out!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this hand cream so much I'm not sure if I wanna change it :3

      Never tried L'occitane but I would like to.

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x