Monday 6 May 2013

Anatomicals Review*



I while ago I got sent some lovely items from Anatomicals, be aware that you need a sense of humour to get along with this brand and their products. I also recomened visiting their website to get a gist of the brand. 


Headache Relief Balm £3.49 for 20g

This balm has made itself at home in my life, it goes everywhere with me. I get headaches quite often so its a handy little thing to have. The balm is very greasy and I don't like the consistency very much but this stuff works. As soon as I feel a headache coming on I immediately apply the balm to my head and after a few minutes my head feels cool and the headache wears off its amazing. I highly recomemned. 

Deep Cleansing Mud Mask £0.99 for 15ml

This mask is made from 100% pure clays, it has a soft consistency which makes it easy to apply and its very comfortable on the face. I left the mask on my face for a full 20 minutes and then removed it with luke warm water and a soft wash cloth. Afterwards my skin felt soft and supple and appeared to have a healthy glow. 
I enjoyed using this mask and I would like to use again as a lot of clay masks leave my skin feeling tight.

Deep Conditioning Hair Pack £0.99 for 15ml

I loved using this hair conditioner, however it was different to any conditioner I had used before. It has a liquid consistency which I thought was unusual as every conditioner I have every used has been thick and creamy. It has a nice scent and soaked into the hair quickly, I left it on my hair for 15 minutes and put a shower cap on my head. Once the time was up I rinsed my hair and my hair felt super soft! Just what I want in a conditioner. These small sachets are perfect to take on holiday. 

Vitamin Rich Hand Cream £3.00 for 100ml

This is a nice hand cream, its not greasy and sinks into the skin quickly. However I'm not fond of the floral scent so I keep this hand cream in my bedside draw to use before I go to sleep. 

Lip Balm £2.49 for 15ml

I didn't think I would like this lip balm the first time I applied it because its very thick and a bit sticky. But once it was applied it sank into the lips and left a thin gloss layer that is lovely and hydrating to the lips. I like to wear this instead of lip gloss because it looks like gloss but its also hydrating the lips. I think this will be great for the summer. 

Eye Gel £3.39 for 15ml

This gel is lovely to use when I've had heavy eye make up and false lashes as sometimes my eyes can feel a little sore. The gel soothes and cools and makes my eyes feel nice again. unfortunately that's pretty much all this does for me. 

I do like most the products that got sent to me. I love Anatomicals. silly side and I will be trying more of their products in future. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I bought a mask and don't ever test it, and it's good to see different advices before use it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem I love to help :)

      Paula Piranha x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x