Monday 16 September 2013

Spending most the day playing with make up.....! YAY

Before my manic week of job interviews and birthday planning started I though I would play around with make up for the day and come up with some creepy Halloween style make up looks. Unfortunately I don't own any special effects make up at the moment but once I'm employed I'm gonna go CRAZY!! All the products used to create these looks are simply a mix of drugstore and high end makeup. 


I have no idea what to call these looks if you have any ideas please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your make up looks are amazing! Whenever I try to do a scary look, it just end up looking like it was my first time putting on make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      As I always say practice makes perfect :3

      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x