Thursday 7 March 2013

Superdrug Mini Haul


Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser 100ml - £3.59: Probably my tenth tube, I love this product. Review HERE


Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Liner Blackest Black - £7.99: My life would not be complete without ink eyeliner. Its my must have for all make up looks. I've never used this one before, so I'm curious to find out what its like. I also think the price is pretty expensive for a drugstore liner. (review to come)



Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick shade 101 - £5.49: I've been keen to try this lipstick as it has so many positive reviews. Most of the time I only wear matte lipstick because I don't suit shimmery ones. (review to come)

2 comments:

  1. I have the Revlon Colorstay Liquid eyeliner in purple, and I thought it was kind of sheer for the price. The purple doesn't go on quite as well as some of my others, so I'm curious as to how the black is. Let me know! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used any of the Revlon Liners as or yet but I'm very picky with them to start with. It has the applicator I normally go for, but I really hope its jet black or I will be very disappointed, considering the price. I'm be trying it out tomorrow so I will soon fine out lol

      I'll be doing a review on it shortly :)

      Paula x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x