Tuesday 12 March 2013

China Doll Palette by Limecrime

Palettes arrive encased in a deluxe purple tinCollection of 5 pressed eyeshadows inspired by the exotic beauty of China. Superior coverage, creamy texture, and superb blendability. 

All of the palettes incase professional-quality eye shadow arranged by themes. Each palette features 5 coordinated shades that work flawlessly together as well as on their own. Cashmere formula is loaded to the brim with pigment & offers luxurious payoff and superb blendability.


Lime Crime never disappoint me when it comes to packaging their products, all of the products I own are really eye catching and very cute with the unicorn logo and pretty pinks and purples. The shadows come in a beautiful sturdy purple tin, with pretty gold detailing and the Lime Crime logo on the middle of the lid. The tin is reusable once you have used up the shadows. £23.95 5x1.3g


On the back of of the tin are the names of the shades in the palette. I really like this idea because Its easy to find the palette/colour your looking for without having to look through them all. 


I really like the pattern on the shadows but as you can see with use, the pattern wears off. 

Fly Dragon Fly (matte) - warm fiery red shade
Parasol (matte) - bright sky blue shade, my overal favorite
Goldfish (metallic) - yellow, gold shade
Jade-o-Jade (matte) - teal green shade
Lotus Noir (matte) - blackest black


The quality and pigmentation of these shadows are out of this world fantastic! They are soft, highly pigmented and easy to blend. I've been looking for a jet matte black for quite sometime and I'm happy to say I've finally found one. Since I've owned this palette I haven't picked up a black pencil eyeliner because I like to use the black shade as an eyeliner, because its super bold and doesn't smudge, but it does last all day, same as all the other shades. These palettes are also vegan and cruelty free!!

Overall I can't praise Lime Crime enough, I absolutely love this palette, all the colours are beautiful and perfect for the kinds of make up looks I do. 


I'm wearing Parasol from the China Doll Palette!!


Have you tried this palette? Do you want to try this palette? 
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP THAT PIGMENTATION IS AMAZING. I love their packaging too. Though I've not tried anything from Lime Crime but damnnnn. <3 Do want!


    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the pigmentation is insane, I would say its on par with SugarPill! I love both the brands. You should try LimeCrime they are amazing!!

      Its a little tricky to get a hold of some of the stuff but I have some links where you can buy their products from. Feel free to ask me if you would like them.

      Paula x

      Delete
  2. Lush colours, can't believe how good they keep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lime crime especially the lipsticks their colours are amazing I have never tried the eye shadow as of yet but will need to they look super bright!

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love LimeCrimes lipstick too, the Velvetines range is beautiful, I hope they make more shades. You should give the shadows ago, I'm sure you will love them!! :D

      Paula x

      Delete
  4. OMG! *jaw dropping* The colors so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colours really are, I adore this palette :)

      Paula x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x