Tuesday 12 March 2013

QVS Beauty Essentials*












































QVS 3-Way Nail Buffer*

I'm not going to lie, I had never heard of nail buffing until I did my Beauty Therapy Course, But I'm so glad I found out about this handy little tool. The QVS 3-Way Nail Buffer is brilliant at doing its job. Firstly use the Green side of the buffer in light circular motions to smooth ridges and remove any staining on the top of the nail. Secondly use the White side to buff across the nail in a back and fourth motion, to create a satin smooth finish. Thirdly use the Grey side and buff with rapid sideways strokes for a super natural shine.

QVS's nail buffer not only makes your nails look super shiny and clean, it also improves circulation to the nail bed which promotes healthy nail growth - all in 3 easy steps. Cushioned to perfectly contour around your nails, shine up dulled nail polish between manicures, and great on toenails too. 

I was really happy with the results I got from using this buffer, my nails were smooth and shiny. My nail polish applied a lot easier and smoother after using this buffer. Another thing I like about this buffer is that the edges of tool doesn't have plastic around it, which means I can buff all of my nail with ease. I will be getting a lot of use from this buffer because I really like it and I give myself manicures often.


All in all this is a great tool, one I would be lost without!!



QVS Pro Nail Shapers x2 Medium - Fine*

Nail shapers are essential to just about everyone and I've never used any quite like these. The medium shaper is the one you use first to shape your nails, secondly use the fine shaper to smooth the nail edge. QVS's Pro Nail Shapers are perfect for filing, they are water resistant and can be used wet or dry. Made from durable silicon carbide, these professional quality shapers are extremely effective and long lasting giving salon results. 

I like these nail shapers because the medium and fine sides are separate, and not on each side of the one shaper.  They gave my nails a nice smooth edge, and they didn't give me jagged nails. I also like the fact they are water resistant but I don't think that will benefit me very much. 

All in all these are really good nail shapers, that leave you with perfect smooth shaped nails. 





QVS Essential Grooming Kit*

QVS Nail Clippers with Lazer File* 

This nail clipper quickly and effectively trims excess nail length from the nails, without leaving them rough of jagged. I could trim my nails with ease as the clipper is made perfectly to fit the nail. There is also a lazer file attached in cause the nail needs to be filled while trimming. 

QVS Toenail Clippers with Lazer File*

This toenail clipper is heavier, stronger and specially designed with straight blades to cut with ease the toughest of toenails and avoid painful ingrowns. When using these toenail clippers I noticed a big difference because I have never used straight blades before and it was a lot easier to get a clean cut, and I didn't end up with rough jagged nails.  

QVS Duel Sided Sapphire Nail File*

Although I don't normally use this kind of nail file, when I gave this one a go I noticed that they are actually really good, but I don't find there to be much difference between this kind of nail file and a standard nail fine, apart from it being metal and having a point on the end which I used for cleaning the underneath of my nails. But I do believe this nail file will last longer than a standard nail file. I will probably keep this file in my make up back for on the go use. 

QVS Slant Tip Tweezers*

I use tweezers a lot because I'm always plucking my eyebrows, as much as I don't enjoy doing it. I've always used slant tip tweezers because I find they are easier to pluck out hairs. What I really like about these tweezers is the fact they are slant tip but because they are a lot better at getting finer hairs that my previous tweezers. My experience with these tweezers was really beneficial because I felt like a got a better eyebrow pluck and the whole process seemed less painful that usual. 

All in all I really enjoyed using the Essential Grooming Kit, all the tools are made from premium hardened steel and they all give outstanding results.   



QVS Blusher Brush & Compact Powder Brush*

When it comes to applying make-up, using the right tools makes an enormous difference, from ease of application, maximum control and perfecting a flawless finish. The natural bristles and soft dome shaped head compliment facial curves allowing easy application. I always tap off excess powder/blush before I apply, and when using these brushes I got fantastic results each time. I didn't notice any bristletextr fallout from these brushes, which I'm very happy about, there is nothing worse than bristles all over the face. 

I'm really looking forward to trying some more of the QVS brushes, I have a good feeling they will be as fantastic as these two. 




QVS Make-up Wedges*

Make-up wedges are essential to me as I use them for applying cream blushers and liquid/powder foundation. These make-up wedges have a soft texture and gave me a lovely finish to my powder foundation and cream blusher. When I use these wedges I like to dampen them a little before I apply liquid foundation for the most flawless finish. 

All in all these Make-up Wedges are brilliant and help to give flawless results every time. 

I will be continuing to use all of my QVS Essentials because they give such professional and fantastic results. They are very high quality and I'm sure they will last me a long time. These tools are great for everyone and I highly recommend them. Keep an eye out for more QVS reviews by me!

Are you Intrested in QVS products? Click HERE

Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x