Thursday 23 May 2013

Sigma's Eyebrow powder in Medium

I've been looking after my eyebrows for the last two years and now I can't go a day without styling the. I like to keep my eyebrows in tip top condition and that starts with plucking them, something I don't enjoy doing. I pluck my eyebrows once a week after a hot bath or shower as it prevents as much pain. Like a lot of people I have very sensitive eyebrows and plucking is pretty damn painful but its the only for me to keep my eyebrows in good shape. I have waxed before but I would rather pluck even though it hurts more. Threading is something I have never tried, and I don't actually think I will as I don't like the idea of it, and I'm not paying to get my eyebrows done when I'm trained to do it myself. 


When it comes to doing my makeup on a morning I will always define my eyebrows, one step I will never miss out. I use Sigma's Eyebrow Powder in Medium and its the best eyebrow product I have used so far. The product comes packaged in a sleek black compact with holographic Sigma writing on the top. I like the packaging because its small and practical. Sigma have three other shades available: Light, Dark and Auburn. As you can see I have Medium. 






















The product comes as a duo, a light and darker powder. The powder is soft but I get no fall out and the powder is really easy to work with. The quality of the powder is fantastic and long lasting. I get amazing looking eyebrows when I use my EcoTools angled brush with this powder. I liked to use the lighter shade for most of the eyebrow and the darker shade towards the ends as my hair was lighter on the top and darker on the bottom.

I enjoy using this brow powder every day, it is easy to use and gives me lovely looking eyebrows that last all day. I will buy this product again, however my hair is nearly fully blonde so I will try this powder in the lighter shade next time. 

What eyebrow products do you like to use?
Whats your opinion on plucking, waxing and threading?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x