Sunday 26 May 2013

Empties






I have mixed feeling about these posts, I like how it makes me want to use up a product, cleanser for example before I try a different one, unless I really don't like it. But as the weeks go on I end up with a bag full of empty products, and I always look forward to getting this post out the way, so I can finally de clutter my life. So I don't generally do one of these posts a month, I do them before I get to many empty products mounting up. 

Products I've used up lately......

Mark Hill Give It To Me Straight, Extreme Styling Spray 
It has a nice fragrance and it protects my hair well while I straighten.  It lasted me a good while, but I don't straighten my hair every day, I do it as little as I can. I've enjoyed using this so I've already purchased another one.  But I do regret buying a second time because I want to find a product that keeps my hair straighter for longer, so I can do it even less.

Elemis Fresh Skin Skin Clear Overnight Serum
I really looked forward to using this because it felt nice on the skin and it helped to heal any existing spots and also helped to prevent new ones. I won't be rushing out to buy this because 30ml didn't last me very long, and considering it’s priced at £18.00, it’s not something I would like to buy every month. However it's a fantastic product and works very well. 

Elemis Fresh Skin Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash
I miss using this cleanser because It smells really nice, and I feel like my face is getting a really good cleanse. The only thing I didn't like so much is that I had to rinse my face about three times. I will probably buy this again sometime in the future. 

Avon Naturals Strawberry & White Chocolate Shower Gel
I absolutely loved the smell of this when I first started using it, but after a while I got sick of the smell, because it gets quite sickly. Does the job of a shower gel but I won’t be buying this again.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner 
I have bought this and the shampoo a few times over and at the beginning I loved it. It’s pretty good for hair with highlights. But since then I tried other purple shampoos and conditioners and some have been a lot better at colour correcting my hair. Even though this is a good product I won’t buy it again because there are better ones out there. 

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Bath Cream 
I don't have much to say about this, it’s alright but it didn't really benefit my skin like I had hoped, So I won’t but this again. 

So Brit...Body fragrance 
Bog slandered body spray, nothing special. I didn't buy this and it’s unlikely I ever will. 

Colin Result Time Dermaquillant Cleaner 
I got this sent to try and in all honestly I don't like receiving these tiny skin care samples. It lasted me two days so I couldn’t get a proper opinion on it, but I did enjoy using the little amount I had.  It's unlikely I will ever buy this. 

Avon Internal Magic Perfume 
This gave me headaches and I didn't like the scent very much. I won't buy again. 

Possibility Raspberry Pavlova Bath and Shower Scrub
I was attracted by the title and thought the sent would be divine, I was right it was but in all honestly it’s the worst body scrub I have ever used. There was nothing "scrubby" about it and the only way I can describe it, is like unset jelly. Awful

Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm

I'm actually a little sad I've used up this balm, I absolutely love it. It has a soft smooth texture, feels nice on the lips, lasts a good time, smells good and does the job of keeping my lips healthy. I'm on using the pink grapefruit now and it’s just as nice as this one but it has more of a powerful scent.  I will keep buying these balms because I love them. 


So there is your lot.....

What products have you used up lately?




2 comments:

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x