Sunday 26 May 2013

Revlon Matte Lipstick Pink Pout

I love matte lipsticks because I think they suit me better than glossy looking lipsticks. I also prefer matte because it lasts longer on my lips. I picked this lipstick up because I liked the shade and it was matte! The packaging is simple and straight forward to use. Pink pout is a gorgeous medium pink shade with cooler purple undertones. The lipstick is very pigmented and has fantastic staying powder. It can be applied sheer to give a subtle look of applied more generously to give a brighter look. I like to apply lip balm to my lips to soften and condition, then once I have applied the rest of my make-up I have nice canvas on my lips to work with. This works great for matte lipsticks but I like to do this for any lipstick.

"I think this is a brilliant matte lipstick, and I’m keen to try other shades."

Have you tried this lipstick before?
What’s your favourite matte lipstick?


2 comments:

  1. This shade looks perfect will have to look at this collection :) and your hair looks amazing blonde btw! so pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for everyday wear, I'ts my go to lipstick right now!

      & thank you very much!!

      I will checkout your giveaway :)

      Paula Piranha x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x