Saturday 30 March 2013

Essential Haul



























Morrisons Sensitive baby wipes 80* - 4 packs for £3.00: 
I've already mentioned these wipes in my first empties post, and I have bought these wipes over and over again. They have a great deal of 4 packs of 80 for £3.00, and these packs last me a long time. They are great for removing dirt, oil and all of my make-up even on the eyes. The wipes themselves are a good size and I only need to use two of them to remove make-up. 1 for the brows, eyes and lips and a second wipe for the face. They work out a lot cheaper than buying actual make-up wipes and these wipes are a lot larger. Love them!

Oral B Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml - £1.27:
Toothpaste, I know its boring but everyone needs toothpaste and I was running low. There is nothing special about it. I like the Oral B Sensitive Mouth wash which I also mentioned on my first empties post. So I thought I would try out the tooth paste, and it was on offer. 

Sanex Dermo Moisturising Dermo Oils Normal to Dry Skin Shower Gel 500ml - £1.80:
I've never used this shower gel before but my skin was becoming really dry, and even though I use body lotions / moisturises I thought why not try a moistursing shower gel. I used it this morning and I really don't like the smell but it lathers up nicely and feels nice on the skin. I decided not to use lotion after my shower because I'm full of cold and couldn't be bothered, and I noticed my skin felt really smooth and hydrated and I'm guessing that was because of the shower gel. 

Simple Kind to Skin Bath Cream 400ml - £1.00:
I bought this bath cream for the same reason I bought the shower gel. I've always used fruity bubble baths so I wanted to try something that would benefit my dry skin. I have not yet tried this but I'm looking forward to the time I do. 

Possibility Raspberry Pavlova Bath and Shower Body Scrub. 150ml - £1.00:
Raspberry pavlova body scrub is all I have to say, I was taken. Unfortunelty I used it this morning and I was hugely disappointed. It does smell like raspberry pavlova but this really is not a scrub. It has a liquid consistency so I had to pour it into my hands, and there is no  scruby-ness at all. Its literally like trying to rub an unset jelly into your skin. But I will keep it for bath times simply because the smell is divine. 

Mua Clear Mascara 7.0ml - £1.00:
I don't actually wear clear mascara on my eyelashes but I do like to use it on my brows to tidy and tame the hair. I've never used a proper eye brow gel because I'm pretty sure this does exactly the same job.

Do you use any of these products? Have any questions? Leave a comment. 



2 comments:

  1. I have the sensitive sanex shower gel, smells nice and is very moisterising :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this shower gel, just don't like the smell to much. But it really works as moisturising.

      Paula P,

      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x