Monday 20 May 2013

SuperShock Max Mascara by Avon



Today I'm doing a review on Avon's Supershock Max Mascara my most loved mascara to date. Avon is another of my favourite places to buy beauty products from, the brochure is packed full of amazing products at very tempting prices. The mascara is normally priced at £10.00 but it sometimes comes on offer at a cheaper price, you can buy this mascara in two shades: Black and Black/Brown. I have only ever bought this mascara in the black shade because that is the shade I like to wear. 



















The packaging is sleek and simple in a glossy turquoise tube, however it has been in limited edition packaging a few times before. It has a unique helix brush that picks up every lash to create intense volume. This mascara has up to 15x volume and it makes my lashes look huge, I've had a few people ask if I have been wearing false lashes when I was only wearing this mascara. The mascara does not clump and it stays on my lashes all day and it never feels dry or uncomfortable. It is not water proof but I have never noticed it to run or look messy. I can't say if it's good to use on the lower lashes because I don't wear mascara on my lower lashes as I hardly have any. When I do try and apply mascara on my lower lashes it looks messy and horrible so I wear false lower lashes. 


All in all this is my everyday go to mascara, I love everything about it and it does the job perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x