Friday 28 June 2013

Murad Pore Perfection Starter Kit*




























Hello my lovely readers, today I’m doing a review on products by Murad. I had never used any of Murad's products before, so as you can imagine I was pretty excited to try them. I chose the Pore Perfection Kit because I have combination spot prone skin and Murad claim this kit will clear pores and embrace beautiful, radiant skin. Being a blogger I have lots of skincare products to review, and I like to finish off products before I start to use something else, unless I don’t particularly like it. So I came to an end of one set of products and decided to try out the Pore Perfection Kit. I’ve been using these products none-stop and I’m near the end of them, so it’s time to get my opinion out there.

Pore Perfection Kit £49.99

Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser - Full size 150ml £25.00
The cleanser comes in a pump bottle which I really like because it’s simple to use, and the bottle is transparent displaying the product to be water like. Once you press the pump the product is already foamed. The duel-action foam cleanses and exfoliates the skin but is extremely gentle and there is no grittiness at all, just smooth foam. The cleanser contains powerful antioxidants that defend skin from free radical damage, ensuring maximum skin health. As well as cleansing and exfoliating this cleanser also tones. Just half a pump per cleanse is enough to remove trapped dirt and impurities. Witch Hazel keeps pores clear and oil production under control for a perfectly matte, shine-free complexion. It also works as an anti-ageing treatment both preventatively and proactively so you can enjoy youthful, smooth, beautiful skin every day! I enjoyed using this cleanser because it’s a foaming up cleanser, and I personally feel I get a better cleanse with those sorts of cleansers to oppose cream cleansers. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and super soft. However I don't find it to be any better than other cleansers I have used. So I doubt I will buy this cleanser in the future. But I think this cleanser would be great for people with normal to combination skin that are prone to one or two spots. I get a lot because of my age.

Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser Broad Spectrum SPF15 - Full size £29.00
This moisturiser is lightweight and oil-free and it infuses the skin with powerful antioxidants while stimulating healthy cell function to leave skin with a healthy and radiant glow. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It also has added SPF15 which I love because everything I need is in the one product. What I like most about this product is that it makes my skin feel alive in the morning and it’s a great base for makeup. I would buy this product in the future because it does everything it is supposed to do and I like it very much.

Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask – Full size £25.00
Dissolve tired cells and frees skin from trapped impurities for a refreshed, revitalised and balanced complexion. I absolutely love this mask because I can feel it doing its job. Once washed off my skin feels super clean and refreshed. It smells really nice just like all the products in this range. It doesn’t dry out my skin but it does tighten, I like to wear this mask while I sleep because it helps dry out spots and makes a huge difference the next morning!

T-Zone Pore Refining Gel - full size £50 
Shine free complexion by dissolving blackheads, balancing oily and dry zones and gently exfoliating dull skin cells for that impeccable Murad Glow. This really does help with blackheads and large pores; I've noticed a visible difference already! I like to use this product in the morning before makeup, because it takes care of my skin through the day and helps to prevent me from breaking out. However make sure you leave to dry before applying makeup. I really like this product but I won't be paying the price for it. 

Have you tried Murad? What do you think of their products?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x