Monday 15 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013 Seaside Splash




























Hello my beautiful readers, I hope you’re all enjoying Britain’s heat wave! Unfortunately I’m not enjoying the heat as much as I would like to, because I hurt my neck on Saturday, and I’ve had a pretty painful weekend to say the least. I received my Glossy the day I decided to do a big stretch and hurt my neck, so that’s why this post is a couple of days late. However I’m feeling a little better today and decided to do this post for you all. Talking of late I mentioned I received my Glossy on Saturday, but just this morning I got my dispatch email……..crazy? Let me know if this has ever happened to any of you. This month the Glossy team have gone with a seaside theme which I think fits perfectly with this lovely weather.  I already knew this because Glossy had a picture on their website, so since then I’ve been extra excited. The box itself is my favourite so far, I adore the design. I collect these boxes and use them for storage but this one will be used for something special. 

So this is what I received in my box this month:

























Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz - Full size 100ml - £6.00
I’m a big fan of Anatomicals since I reviewed some of their products, the headache balm being my favourite. This facial spritz with calming lavender and refreshing peppermint extracts helps rehydrate and calm skin. It’s great to be used every day, during flights, at the beach, in the city or in the office. To be applied on the face after cleansing or even over make-up to refresh and set make up. I’m looking forward to trying this product because I have another product very similar that I have been using a lot. Quick tip: Keep in the fridge to really make your skin feel refreshed.

Alterna Haircare Bamboo style Boho Waves Tousled Textured Mist – 25ml sample – Full size 125ml - £23.00
Your perfect “Seaside Splash” summer companion! Forget perfectly primped hair, and instead opt for effortlessly tousled, “just back from the beach” waves with weightless mist. It adds texture, volume and a healthy shine to all hair types. I’ve never used a product like this before because I have never felt the need to but I’m looking forward to giving it a try.

Coola Organic Sun care Collection Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented – 7ml sample – Full size 50ml – £29.99
Coola Organic Sun care Collection is hypoallergic, free from Parabens and packed with antioxidants. It provides complete UVA/UVB protection and fights free radicals, while soothing, toning and minimizing pores. Organic Acai Oil delivers powerful anti-aging benefits, while organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils reduce inflammation and balance moisture. I’m looking forward to tying this product because it has lots of benefits, and I love multi-tasking products.

Sleek Makeup Pout Paint Mauve Over & Minx – Full size 8ml – 4.99
Pout Paints are intensive, long lasting lip pigments that are made to be mixed. Use a tiny bead of Pout Paint and smooth onto your lips for mind blowing vibrant colour that gives you full coverage that lasts for hours and dries to a satin finish. Simply use to brighten or add vibrancy to your regular colour. I’ve been meaning to try the Pout Paints for quite some time because I really like the idea of them, and if they are anything like Lime Crimes Velvetines I will adore them. I’m really happy with the colours I received because they are both colours I would wear.

Essie Sleek Sticks – One set from £9.99

I was a little disappointed because I’m not very good at applying nail wraps / foils, and I would rather have got a nail polish. However I will try these out because I like the Pattern.

Subscribe to Glossybox yourself click HERE





7 comments:

  1. These nail strips look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like the pattern, shame I'm not very good at putting them on.

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete
  2. Eeee you got the pout paint and nail stickers! I wanted those but got the same as you except I had dry shampoo and Ciate nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends on your beauty profile, to what you receive.

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you!!

    Of course I will follow you.

    Love
    Paula Piranha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x