Thursday 11 July 2013

Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss Rose Charismatic






























A little about Bourjois 
In 1863, Bourjois was born on the great boulevards of Paris in the theatre district, at a time when France was the world's second leading economic power. The actor Joseph-Albert Ponsin was the company's first creator; he prepared makeup and perfumes for actors and actresses in the comfort of his own home. In 1868, Ponsin entrusted his entire activity to Alexandre-Napoléon Bourjois. The company blossomed in the hands of Monsieur Bourjois, who made it internationally known. Today Bounjois continue to invent, create and design clever, feminine products that simplify beauty. Make Parisian style accessible to all women by providing daring looks that are tasteful and easy to achieve...without breaking the bank. Enable every woman to fully express her inner style and creativity. At Bourjois, we have personality, and we love women who have personality, too.

Bourjois’s iconic Effet 3D lipgloss has had a makeover for its 10th year anniversary with a new formula, new shades and a new sleek packaging! Its formula is now paraben-free and contains 92% of hydrating and nourishing protective agents for a real balm action while still enriched with micro crystalline wax for a deep, voluminous and ultra-shiny result. You can now treat your lips to the historic 3 Dimensional volume for a super glossy plumped-up pout, while keeping them hydrated for 8 hours! The specially designed brush applicator is even more precise for an easier application! The new range contains 15 shades from nude to vibrant tone.


My Opinion on Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss Rose Charismatic


I’ve never been much of a lip gloss kind of girl because the wind would blow my hair into it, and I would feel sticky and yucky. So I’ve always just worn good old fashion lipstick. That was until I found myself in a boots store browsing the three for two offers. As per usual I choose two products and then have no idea what to choose as my free product. On a whim I decided to choose the Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss Rose Charismatic, mainly because I could see it was packed full of glitter and it was supposed to keep lips moisturised.

I chose the shade Rose Charismatic because it’s a subtle baby pink with lots of glitter. The brush applicator is perfect for lip gloss application. When applied on naked lips there isn’t much colour pay off but the lips are packed full of soft glitter particles. This may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I think it looks really pretty. I do prefer to apply this lipgloss on top of lipstick, whatever the shade because it really transforms the lips. However it does keep my lips feeling moisturised but it doesn’t not last the eight hours like Bourjois claim.  

My opinion on lipgloss has changed and I would purchase this lip gloss again but in other shades, I'm keen to try a more vivid shade. I also think these lipglosses are reasonably priced at £7.69. 

You can buy this lipgloss HERE.

What is your opinion on lipgloss? Have you tried Bourjois’s lipglosses?
Leave a comment below and let’s talk beauty.






Find me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram | 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!

    Of course I will follow you :)

    love
    Paula Piranha
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x