Thursday 11 July 2013

Headline Colours Poolside Party Nail Polish



























Headline Colours is the new name of the brand previously known as Killer Colours. Headline Colours have small collections of nail polishes that are on trend, such as seasonal and limited edition. The shade I am reviewing today is called Poolside Party and it’s a shade from the Spring / Summer collection.

I received this full size sample in my May Glossybox and I was really happy to receive it because it was the colour I had been looking for, to wear in the summer. The bottle contains 10ml of product and to purchase it would cost £9.00. In all honestly I never thought I would ever want to pay that amount for a nail polish, but after using this polish my mind had been changed.

The polish comes with a regular brush but the polish is smooth and easy to apply. The shade is quite opaque and one coat does the job but adding a second coat makes it look even better. The formula dries quickly but gives enough time to be applied nicely. Best of all it lasted me two whole weeks and it only started to chip on the ends of my nails. The only niggle about the polish is that it’s a pain to remove, but that is probably because it’s so hard wearing.  It made my cuticles, skin and nail blue so I had to soak my nails for a while and have another go at removing it, in the end it came off but it was such hassle.


All in all I think this is a fantastic nail polish and I will be trying other shades by Headline Colours. 

You can buy Headline Colours products HERE.

Have you tried Headlne Colours? Leave a comment and we can talk beauty. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x