Wednesday 12 June 2013

Glossybox June 2013

























The time has come for another Glossybox post, and this month’s box is pretty much what I was expecting. The April and May boxes were the best I've received so far, so I guessed June's box would not be as impressive. I was right June's box was nothing special but I love it all the same. A lot of people really hate it when they get something they don't like, but I don't mind so much because I'm keeping everything I don't like or use for a giveaway...so keep posted if you interested in winning some freebies.

So this is what I received in my box this month:

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom - full size  12.5ml £5.00

I have about ten lip balms, but I wasn't disappointed about receiving another. I always have them at hand, in my bag, bedside drawer, pockets, everywhere. I just like to keep my lips soft, supple and kissable. This lip balm is 100% natural, packed full of antioxidants and is tinted. This lip balm can also be used on the cuticles, elbows and knees which I find a little strange as it’s a tinted lip balm. I'm not sure how tinted this lip balm is because I haven't tested it yet because I have far too many lip balms open to start with. 
  
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR 10 ml sample - full size 100ml £34.00

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a muti-tasking dry oil with six precious plant oils and vitamin E. It is formulated to be easily absorbed and illuminate all skin and hair types with a subtle golden shimmer that looks like it comes from within. I was really happy to receive this product because I've heard about it before and really wanted to try it. I swatched a little on my hand and it looked beautiful. I think this product would really compliment any skin tone and add illumination to the skin. 

Paul Mitchell Curls Full Circle Leave in Treatment - 15ml sample - full size  200ml £14.95
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Cream Gel - 15ml sample - full size £11.95

I'm looking forward to trying this two product because I've been having my hair naturally curly lately. So I'm excited to see the results of these products. 

Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15 - 30ml sample - full size 50ml £29.95

I'm very fussy with moisturisers but I'm looking forward to trying this one by Monu because of the SPF 15 and because its supposed to hydrate the skin. I've used Monu's Clay mask and that is absolutely divine so I have high hopes for the moisturiser. 

Q Body Spray - full size 100ml £2.29

Probably the most un-exiting product I've ever received in my Glossybox. I'm all for luscious scents but this spray is far to floral top notes for me, and is not a luxurious product in the slightest. 

Subscribe to Glossybox yourself click HERE



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm loving the idea of Glossybox I might actually subscribe to it myself. Great post! x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem your blog is fantastic!!

    Glossybox is amazing, I look forward to it every month.

    Love
    Paula Piranha
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x