Wednesday 17 July 2013

Soak Yourself Love Soak Ritual Recipe Kit*

What it’s all about.....

Our love soak bathing ritual has been designed to give couples an uninterrupted stretch of intimate time together, away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life that can so easily get in the way of spending meaningful moments with each other.

The love soak bath ritual kit contains all you need (including permission) to take a long guilt-free soak in your bath. We want to provide something more than just a bath to which you add bubbles and get into. We want to give you an experience. A bath you will remember and a bath that will really give you a lasting benefit.

SOAK Yourself was devised in 2006 and brought to life in 2012 by busy city professional Jackie Hope, who dreamed of escaping the commute and the 9 to 5. Click HERE to find out more...



























I was seriously excited when I received the Love Soak Recipe Kit; I instantly wanted to pamper myself. The kit came beautify packaged in a sturdy cardboard box in red as it’s the Love Soak kit, there are other Bath Soak Recipe kits including Broken Heart SOAK, Feeling Groovy SOAK, Muscle SOAK and three others all at the price of £40.00.





























Love Soak Recipe Kit Contains:
Patchouli & Cedar Candle x1
Chocolate Flake Teabags x4
Silk & Spice Fizzing and Foaming Bath Powders & Salts x 4
Handmade Patchouli & Vetiver Soap x1
Blend of Sandalwood, Frankincense, Patchouli and Cedar essential oils  X1 

Lovers Blend Massage Oil x1


























The Ritual
I started by making myself a cup of the delicious Chocolate Flake Tea. While the tea was cooling I lit the Patchouli & Cedar candle, which smells divine. I then set some of my favourite bands to play on my phone and got clean towels and my bath slippers ready. I then started running my bath and I added fifteen drops of the love soak blend, swirling the water around to release their combination of romantic fragrances. Next I added two tablespoons of the sensual fizzing and foaming silk and spice bath powders and salts to running water to get the bubbling affect. I had not long done a work out so my muscles where sore, the bath and salt powders detoxify and help to relax your muscles, while the essential oils clear your mind.  I was then ready to enjoy my soak…unfortunately by myself as I’m a single lady. None the less it was one of the best baths I had ever had, and I'm sure I will get many more from the kit. 

My opinion of the Love Soak Recipe Kit
I thoroughly enjoyed my soak and felt relaxed the whole way through. The Chocolate Flake tea was delicious and I could taste the chocolate in the tea. Recently I made myself another cup and dunked lots of chocolate biscuits in it….I were in heaven. The patchouli & Cedar candle smelt divine, it’s 100% natural and 100% organic. The candle is handmade in the UK and made from plant wax and can be purchased in a variety of different scents. The bath powders and salts give a lovely bubbly affect to your bath and made me feel super relaxed. The love blend essential oils are to die for it smells gorgeous and made my skin feel baby soft. The handmade patchouli and Vetiver soap has a very strong scent and some may find it over powering, but this is more than just soap. Patchouli essential oil is very beneficial for the health of the skin, especially for problematic skin types, cracked or chapped skin, dermatitis, fungal infections, open pores and wrinkles. The Lovers blend massage oil is the only thing I haven’t tried yet…..I will wait till I have a nice handsome man to massage me.

Buy your Soak Recipe Kit HERE.


Have you heard of Soak Yourself? 
What do you think of the brand and their products? 
a comment below and we can talk beauty. 


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very cute! This kit looks lovely :)

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou!

      Its a lovely kit, used it again today :)

      I'll check out your blog and follow you!

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete
  2. you look so pretty! i love the layout of your blog. i want to try this product. i love baths and this sounds right up my street.

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!

      You should try it out yourself, I'm sure you will love it :D

      I'll follow your blog :)

      Love
      Paula Piranha

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x