Thursday 25 July 2013

Drugstore Haul

Hello lovelies, I hope you’re all having a lovely evening. About a month ago I had a huge clear out and I was shocked at the amount of beauty products I own, so that’s why I haven’t done a Haul post for a while. But being me I decided to treat myself, just a little the other day. So this is what I bought.
























Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blue Grape & Lyche I’m a fan of the Barry M Nail polish’s but hadn’t yet had the chance to try the Gelly polishes so I decided to pick some up to try. I painted my nails the shade Blue Grape later that day and I have to say I LOVE the formula, it’s easier to apply, super shiny and seems to be long lasting. I will be trying out more shades soon. Barry M Nail Art Pen I picked this up because I really wanted to give it ago to see how well it works, If all goes well I will try other shades. L'Oreal Lipstick Rouge Caresse Cheeky Magenta I already have one of the Caresse Lipsticks in Fashionist Pink which I’ve been wearing a lot this summer. They give a tint to the lips and are very moisturising; I like these lipsticks because they are like tinted lip balm and perfect to keep the lips hydrated in warm weather. MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Lovely Lilac I’ve been looking for a lilac eyeliner to create a look I have in mind. The sales assistant recommended this to me and I was wowed by the color pay off and the effect it gave. Glamour & Lash Studio False No real reason for buying these lashes, I just always seem to pick them up when I’m shopping


Single Synthetic Hair Extensions in Pink, Black and Purple I buy these from time to time because I like to add a bit of colour to my wigs for make-up looks. They are extremely low quality but are perfect for what I used them for. 


Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum I decided I could no longer use the night product I had been using because I really didn’t like it nor did it do anything for me. I choose this product on whim, I’ve never used any of the Freederm products before so I’m hoping this works for me. Johnsons gentle eye make-up remover I’d just used up the last of my make-up remover and fancied a change, my friend recommended me this one, and I’m so pleased she did. I used this the other day when I had heavy eye make-up on and it removed everything superbly, I will be buying this again once I run out. Nail The Habit I have a gross habit of biting the skin around my cuticles; it’s something I’ve done for as long as I can remember. Hopefully this product will help me beat the habit.  


What have you been buying recently?







2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the extensions. I was looking for something to jazz up my hair and think this may be it!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab for jazzing up hair!! I got mine from a shop called Internacionale.

      Love
      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x